If you shop online, you can help support the foundation! A percentage of all purchase through amazon will go to the foundation, if you follow this link:
You can help!
Donations of any size help us achieve our mission and are greatly appreciated. We invite you to support by donating below.
Donate safely & securely via PayPal:
Here at the Wildlife Sanctuary , there are no salaries or stipends. One-hundred percent of your donation goes directly either to the care and nurturing of our animals, or our research and educational programs. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation, your donations are tax deductible.
Like most non-profit organizations, we have both new and continuing needs that could really use your support. We happily accept any donations, cash or in-kind. All will be put to good use here at the Sanctuary.
Become an annual sponsor and help an animal out for the year
Please specify which animal you wish to sponsor in the “Add special instructions to the seller” section in Paypal
Do you have some old tools you are thinking about replacing? An old vehicle that runs but no longer suits your needs? Finishing a construction project and ended up with extra materials? By donating them to the Sanctuary, you will get a write-off for your taxes and help us complete critical projects here at our facility. Everybody wins!
As a non-profit foundation, we are always thankful for help from generous donors. The following programs are currently in need of your support.
Educational: (click to expand)
- Printing services.
- Pens, pencils and paper goods.
- Arts and crafts supplies.
- Storage containers suitable for educational materials.
- Computer supplies.
- Drinks and snacks suitable for young children.
- Water for visitors.
- Money for gas or fuel cards.
Animal Care: (click to expand)
- Appropriate foods. (Raw chicken, lamb, beef, pork, rabbit, duck, turkey, deer meat with appropriate paperwork) All food for the animals must meet the same requirements as for human consumption.
- Enrichment items such as boomer balls, or appropriate toys (please call for specifics)
- Feeding dishes, bowls, buckets and trays. All items must be stainless steel, no glass items please.
- Blankets, towels and sheets (we go through a lot of these.)
- Food preparation and storage equipment. (chopping knives, axes, freezers and large tupperware containers.)
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, dish soap, disposable gloves, detergent, brillo pad, sponges, bottle brushes, brooms, mops, shop vac, cordless vacuums, etc.)
- Heat lamps.
- Solar Panels to heat alligator and otter ponds.
- Supplies for quarantine and treatment room.
- Scales to weigh meat: up to 50 pounds. Digital scale up to 1000 pounds.
Maintenance and operations needs: (click to expand)
- Golf/maintenance carts.
- Tools of just about any type, including those used in grounds maintenance.
- Vehicles suitable for hauling feed and other goods.
- Construction materials such as lumber, pipe, gravel, concrete, heavy gauge chain link fencing (9 and 11 gauge, 8ft tall), etc.
- Gas for vehicles.
- Genorator for backup power
- Gas for tools such as weed eaters, generators,lawn mowers,
- Maintenance equipment such as mowers, trimmers, etc.
- Feed carts, wheelbarrows, air compressors, portable welder, etc.
- Wood post; wood and metal.
- Crusher dust
- Solar panels
- Laptop computer
- Tarps, ties, fasteners, hoses, extension cords and just about anything else you can think of!
Donations of any of these items would be much appreciated! (click to expand list)
- 2 -golf carts
- Horse or Stock trailer
- Horse trough
- Pole saw
- 30 pieces of 10′ tall 2-3/8″ schedule 40 pipe post
- 30 pieces of 10′ tall 1-5/8″ schedule 40 pipe post
- Chain-link fence, 9 & 11 gauge, 10′ and 8′ tall (6 rolls)
- Security System
- Security System Unit
- Wiring for security system
- Security System Installation
- Solar powered security lights
- Treatment room on site
- Scale that goes up to 1,000 lbs (walk on scale)
- 1.5-2″ gravel
- Shavings (cedar or pine)
- Crusher Dust
- 100′ garden hoses
- zip ties
- Yard tools – large shovels and rakes
- wheel barrels
- heavy duty push brooms
- brass clips
- carabiners all sizes
- 3/4 plywood
- roofing material
- XL garbage bags
- hay -any type
- pine shavings
- sledge hammers
- baby wipes
- electoral cords [outdoor]
- wiring for security system
- grass seed
- shade cloth
- office supplies
- rubber boots – all sizes
- pry bars
- tension bars – 4′ & 8′
- fire extinguishers
- picnic tables
- Oxygen Tanks (equipment)
- telephone poles
- railroad ties
- half round wine barrels
- weed eater (gas powered)
How to Donate:
Donations may be made online, through our paypal account or if you wish to make a donation in person we are happy to accept all donations between 9 AM and 5 PM, Tuesday through Sunday, or please call ahead to schedule a time.
Remember, we are a 501(c)3 foundation which means that your donation will be tax deductible as allowed by law. We will happily provide you with a receipt for your donation for tax purposes. Cash donations are needed and welcome.